Porter’s Pumpkin Patch is a family farm located in Navarino, Wisconsin specializing in fresh picked fruits including strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Our locally grown vegetables include asparagus, peas, beans, pickling cucumbers, squash, and pumpkins. You can stop out and pick your own from the fields or purchase pre-picked fresh fruits and produce when in season at the Farm Store. Visit us during our Farmtoberfest celebration in the fall, a favorite time of the year and search for that perfect pumpkin from the Patch. Porter’s Pumpkin Patch is just a short drive away for all the folks in Northeastern Wisconsin.
Saturday & Sunday – October 10th & 11th – 11am to 4pm – Harvest Hullabaloo Weekend at FARMTOBERFEST.
FARMTOBERFEST…..our Fall Family Farm Fun Adventure is every weekend 11am to 4pm weather permitting thru the end of October. The Farm Store will be stocked with squash, ornamental corn, straw bales, corn stalk bundles, all sizes of pumpkins. We are taking reservations for school groups during the week for our school field trip packages, give us a call for more info and pricing.
Three ways to pay – Must pay for activities in advance – 2 and under free for all events
- The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special – our best value………$15.00 Gets you access to all events in both the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages (a $26 value for $15 save $11 per person). Includes the following:
- Scenic relaxing Wagon Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express..$4.00 under 2 free
- Play Tantalizing Trivia in our 8 acre Corn Maze ……..$4.00 – No one under 12 years admitted without an adult
- Corn Cob Chuck (shoot targets down range with our giant sling shot)….$3.00 per bucket of cobs
- Pumpkin Painting………..$3.00 includes a mini pumpkin to paint
- Scare Crow Making (see how creative you can be)……$3.00 (bring your own clothes -long pants/long sleeve shirt and receive $2.00 off)
- The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village (a $9.00 value for $4.00, save $5.00 per person). Includes the following:
- Old Fashion Water Pump Races……$1.00
- Tug O War…….$1.00
- Silo Graffiti……. $1.00
- Pumpkin Checkers…….$1.00
- Pumpkin Bowling………$1.00
- Pumpkin Tic Tack Toe……..$1.00
- Pumpkin Twister…..$1.00
- Pumpkin Toss…….$1.00
- Round Bale Hay Play……..$1.00
No admission charge to the Farm just pay as you go (only pay for the events you go on & the pumpkins you pick or just take a stroll around the Farm, plenty of photo opportunities.)
- Pricing is as follows at the Farm Store:
- Huge Pumpkin….$8
- Large Pumpkin ……$6
- Medium Pumpkin …. $4
- Small Pumpkin ……$3
- Mini Pumpkin……. $1
- Pie Making Pumpkin……$3 to $4
- Squash (Burgess, Spaghetti, Butternut, Hubbard, Acorn)…$2
- Gourds……..3 for $1
- Colored Corn Bundles……..$3
- Corn Stalk Bundles………. $3
- Straw Bales………$6
- Hot Apple Cider……..$1.25
Grand Parents Weekend at Farmtoberfest. September 12th & 13th. All grandparents receive free access to the Big Pumpkin Village.
Military Appreciation Weekend at Farmtoberfest. September 19th & 20th. All veterans and service members receive free access to the Big Pumpkin Village.
Pumpkin Palooza Weekend at FARMTOBERFEST. September 26th & 27th. All Huge and Large Pumpkins only $5…..Save up to $3
Fall Farm Fun Frenzy Weekend at Farmtoberfest. October 3rd & 4th. All Big Pumpkin Village Wristbands only $10 all weekend, save $5 per person.
Pumpkin Smash (Oct31 & Nov.1 ONLY)
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED & NO SMOKING DURING FARMTOBERFEST
May 2016 – Asparagus
June 2016 – Strawberries, Peas, & Asparagus
July 2016 – Raspberries, Blueberries, Beans, Pickling Cucumbers
August 2016 – Raspberries, Blueberries, Beans, Pickling Cucumbers, Gladiolas