Porter’s Pumpkin Patch is a family farm located in Navarino, Wisconsin specializing in fresh picked fruits including strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Our locally grown vegetables include asparagus, peas, beans, pickling cucumbers, squash, and pumpkins. You can stop out and pick your own from the fields or purchase pre-picked fresh fruits and produce when in season at the Farm Store. Visit us during our Farmtoberfest celebration in the fall, a favorite time of the year and search for that perfect pumpkin from the Patch. Porter’s Pumpkin Patch is just a short drive away for all the folks in Northeastern Wisconsin.
September 12 &13 – November 1…..FARMTOBERFEST…..our Fall Family Farm Fun Adventure is every weekend 11am to 4pm weather permitting. The Farm Store will be stocked with squash, ornamental corn, straw bales, corn stalk bundles, all sizes of pumpkins. We are taking reservations for school groups during the week for our school field trip packages, give us a call for the details. Search the Pumpkin Patch for that perfect Pumpkin you have been dreaming of all year.
September 12 & 13 we kick off FARMTOBERFEST with Grandparents weekend. All grandparents receive free admission to all activities in the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages. Just let us know you are grandparents & you must be accompanied with your grandchildren, a great way to spend a day with your family and make some memories.
Pumpkin Smash (Oct31 & Nov.1 ONLY)
Pricing is as follows at the Farm Store:
Huge Pumpkin….$8 Gourds……..3 for $1
Large Pumpkin ……$6 Colored Corn Bundles……..$3
Medium Pumpkin …. $4 Corn Stalk Bundles………. $3
Small Pumpkin ……$3 Straw Bales………$6
Mini Pumpkin……. $1 Hot Apple Cider……..$1.25
Pie Making Pumpkin……$3 to $4 20oz. Water/Soda…..$1.25
Squash (Burgess, Spaghetti, Butternut, Hubbard, Acorn)…$2
Three ways to pay…….. Must pay for activities in advance
- No admission charge to the Farm just pay as you go (only pay for the events you go on & the pumpkins you pick or just take a stroll around the Farm, plenty of photo opportunities.)
- The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special – our best value………$15.00 Gets you access to all events in both the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages (a $26 value for $15 save $11 per person).
- The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village (a $9.00 value for $4.00, save $5.00 per person).
The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $15.00…..gets you access to all the activities below plus all activities in the Little Pumpkin Village: (a $26.00 value, save $11.00 per person)
- Scenic relaxing Wagon Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express..$4.00 under 2 free
- Play Tantalizing Trivia in our 8 acre Corn Maze ……..$4.00 – No one under 12 years admitted without an adult
- Corn Cob Chuck (shoot targets down range with our giant sling shot)….$3.00 per bucket of cobs
- Pumpkin Painting………..$3.00 includes a mini pumpkin to paint
- Scare Crow Making (see how creative you can be)……$3.00 (bring your own clothes -long pants/long sleeve shirt and receive $2.00 off)
The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village listed below: (a $9.00 value, save $5.00 per person)
Old Fashion Water Pump Races……$1.00 Tug O War……..$1.00
Round Bale Hay Play……….$1.00 Silo Graffiti……. $1.00
Pumpkin Checkers…….$1.00 Pumpkin Toss…….$1.00
Pumpkin Bowling………$1.00 Pumpkin Twister…..$1.00
Pumpkin Tic Tack Toe……..$1.00
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED & NO SMOKING DURING FARMTOBERFEST
May 2016 – Asparagus
June 2016 – Strawberries, Peas, & Asparagus
July 2016 – Raspberries, Blueberries, Beans, Pickling Cucumbers
August 2016 – Raspberries, Blueberries, Beans, Pickling Cucumbers, Gladiolas