- Rinse seeds under water and pull off clumps of pulp.
- Dry, then toss in a bowl with oil or butter and seasoning of your choice, such as salt, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, curry powder or cinnamon.
- Place on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake at 300 for about 45 minutes or less. Check them often. (Seeds can also be cooked in a microwave oven. Prepare as above and cook in a microwave safe dish at high heat for two minutes.)
- Stir seeds and continue cooking in one minute increments until seeds are crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle toasted seeds with seasonings.
- Always cool before serving. Enjoy!