Pumpkin Patches near Green Bay Wisconsin is a great place for families to gather for some fall farm fun. Fun is to be had by all at Porter’s Pumpkin Patch during our FARMTOBERFEST celebration, which includes Check Point Chaos in our 8 acre Corn Maze, a scenic relaxing hayride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express, and of course search the patch for that perfect pumpkin you have been dreaming of all year. When searching for Pumpkin Patches near Green Bay Wisconsin, we hope you give us a try and let us create some memories and traditions for you and your family. We are located only 25 minutes from Appleton Wisconsin and only 20 minutes from Green Bay Wisconsin, just a short drive for all the folks in Northeast Wisconsin. Our Farm and Pumpkin Patch is very close to the Fox Valley and the communities of Shawano, Oshkosh, Fondulac, Chilton, Hortonville, Oconto, Oconto Falls, Neenah and Suamico.
September 17 & 18 to October 30…..FARMTOBERFEST…..our Fall Family Farm Fun Adventure is every weekend 11am to 4pm weather permitting. The Farm Store will be stocked with six different types of squash, ornamental corn, straw bales, gourds, corn stalk bundles, all sizes of pumpkins. Search the Pumpkin Patch for that just right Pumpkin you have been dreaming of all year. We are taking reservations for school groups during the week for our school field trip packages, give us a call for the details.
September 17 & 18 we kick off FARMTOBERFEST with Grandparents weekend. All grandparents receive free admission to all activities in the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages. Just let us know you are grandparents & you must be accompanied with your grandchildren, a great way to spend a day with your family and make some memories.
Pricing is as follows:
Huge Pumpkin….$8 Gourds……..3 for $1
Large Pumpkin ……$6 Colored Corn Bundles……..$3
Medium Pumpkin …. $4 Corn Stalk Bundles…… $3
Small Pumpkin ……$3 Straw Bales………$6
Tweener Pumpkin…..$2 Pie Making Pumpkin…$2 – $3
Mini Pumpkin……. $1
Squash (Burgess, Spaghetti, Butternut, Hubbard, Acorn, Multi Colored)…$2
Three ways to pay…….. Must pay for activities in advance
- No admission charge to the Farm just pay as you go (only pay for the events you go on & the pumpkins you pick or just take a stroll around the Farm, plenty of photo opportunities.)
- The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special – our best value………$15.00 Gets you access to all events in both the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages (a $27 value for $15 save $12 per person).
- The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village (a $9.00 value for $4.00, save $5.00 per person).
The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $15.00…..gets you access to all the activities below plus all activities in the Little Pumpkin Village: (a $27.00 value, save $12.00 per person)
- Scenic relaxing Wagon Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express..$4.00 under 2 free
- Play Check Point Chaos in our 8 acre Corn Maze ……..$4.00 – No one under 12 years admitted without an adult
- Corn Cob Chuck (shoot targets down range with our giant sling shot)….$3.00 per bucket of cobs
- Pumpkin Painting………..$3.00 includes a mini pumpkin to paint
- Scare Crow Making (see how creative you can be)……$4.00 (bring your own clothes -long pants/long sleeve shirt and receive $2.00 off)
The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village listed below: (a $9.00 value, save $5.00 per person)
Old Fashion Water Pump Races……$1.00 Tug O War……..$1.00
Round Bale Hay Play……….$1.00 The Gravel Pit……. $1.00
Pumpkin Checkers…….$1.00 Pumpkin Toss…….$1.00
Pumpkin Bowling………$1.00 Pumpkin Twister…..$1.00
Pumpkin Tic Tack Toe……..$1.00
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED & NO SMOKING DURING FARMTOBERFEST
Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/porterspatch/ and follow the transformation of the Farm going into Fall.
TAGS: Brown County, Outagamie, Winnebago, Waupaca, Shawano county, Menominee, Oconto, Kewaunee, door, calumet, fond du lac, Menasha, Depere ,Gillett, Pulaski, Oneida, Seymour, vegetables, produce, fox cities, Wisconsin pick your own pumpkins, orchards, apples, fall activities, fall décor, corn maise, corn maize, farm market