Corn Mazes around Appleton Wisconsin
Are you looking for something fun or different this fall, enjoy our 8 acre Corn Maze with friends and family. Our game you can play is Check Point Chaos, which requires you to find 10 check points hidden throughout the Corn Maze. Check Point Chaos makes it a bit more challenging or allows you to have contest with your friends and families. For Corn Mazes around Appleton Wisconsin, be sure to visit Porter’s Pumpkin Patch for some fall fun on the Farm. Plenty of fun games throughout the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages, see below for the complete listing and prices. Kids of all ages and yes even the adults have plenty of fun when visiting Porter’s Pumpkin Patch in the fall time. Farmtoberfest is every weekend through October 30th. Don’t forget to search the Pumpkin Patch for that perfect pumpkin that you have been looking for. Porter’s Pumpkin Patch is located just a short drive for all the folks in Northeast WI and the Fox valley
September 17 & 18 to October 30…..FARMTOBERFEST…..our Fall Family Farm Fun Adventure is every weekend 11am to 4pm weather permitting. The Farm Store will be stocked with six different types of squash, ornamental corn, straw bales, gourds, corn stalk bundles, all sizes of pumpkins. Search the Pumpkin Patch for that just right Pumpkin you have been dreaming of all year. We are taking reservations for school groups during the week for our school field trip packages, give us a call for the details.
September 17 & 18 we kick off FARMTOBERFEST with Grandparents weekend. All grandparents receive free admission to all activities in the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages. Just let us know you are grandparents & you must be accompanied with your grandchildren, a great way to spend a day with your family and make some memories.
Pricing is as follows:
Huge Pumpkin….$8 Gourds……..3 for $1
Large Pumpkin ……$6 Colored Corn Bundles……..$3
Medium Pumpkin …. $4 Corn Stalk Bundles…… $3
Small Pumpkin ……$3 Straw Bales………$6
Tweener Pumpkin…..$2 Pie Making Pumpkin…$2 – $3
Mini Pumpkin……. $1
Squash (Burgess, Spaghetti, Butternut, Hubbard, Acorn, Multi Colored)…$2
Three ways to pay…….. Must pay for activities in advance
- No admission charge to the Farm just pay as you go (only pay for the events you go on & the pumpkins you pick or just take a stroll around the Farm, plenty of photo opportunities.)
- The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special – our best value………$15.00 Gets you access to all events in both the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages (a $27 value for $15 save $12 per person).
- The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village (a $9.00 value for $4.00, save $5.00 per person).
The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $15.00…..gets you access to all the activities below plus all activities in the Little Pumpkin Village: (a $27.00 value, save $12.00 per person)
- Scenic relaxing Wagon Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express..$4.00 under 2 free
- Play Check Point Chaos in our 8 acre Corn Maze ……..$4.00 – No one under 12 years admitted without an adult
- Corn Cob Chuck (shoot targets down range with our giant sling shot)….$3.00 per bucket of cobs
- Pumpkin Painting………..$3.00 includes a mini pumpkin to paint
- Scare Crow Making (see how creative you can be)……$4.00 (bring your own clothes -long pants/long sleeve shirt and receive $2.00 off)
The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village listed below: (a $9.00 value, save $5.00 per person)
Old Fashion Water Pump Races……$1.00 Tug O War……..$1.00
Round Bale Hay Play……….$1.00 The Gravel Pit……. $1.00
Pumpkin Checkers…….$1.00 Pumpkin Toss…….$1.00
Pumpkin Bowling………$1.00 Pumpkin Twister…..$1.00
Pumpkin Tic Tack Toe……..$1.00
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED & NO SMOKING DURING FARMTOBERFEST
Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/porterspatch/ and follow the Farm going into Fall.