Corn Maze near Green Bay WI
Porter’s Pumpkin Patch Honors Those Who Protect and Serve this Saturday, October 8th & Sunday, October 9th. This weekend is our HOMETOWN HEROES HARVEST WEEKEND AT FARMTOBERFEST. We would like to thank all those people who bravely give so much to keep us safe and free. Help us honor our military men, women & veterans. This will be a special harvest weekend honoring those who protect this great country of ours. We invite all active, reserve, guard, veterans, and retired members of our military to come out this weekend with friends and family and enjoy Farmtoberest at the Farm. Just show proof of service, and we’ll give you FREE admission to The Big Pumpkin Village. That’s right. You’ll get an all access wristband to all our events as our Thank You.
Farmtoberfest, our Fall Family Farm Fun Celebration is every weekend 11 am to 4 pm weather permitting through October 30th. The Farm Store will be stocked with six different types of squash, ornamental corn, straw bales, gourds, corn stalk bundles, and all sizes of pumpkins. Search the Pumpkin Patch for that perfect Pumpkin you have been dreaming of all year. Enjoy a yummy burger from the Patch Café. Enjoy Check Point Chaos in our 8 acre Corn Maze, a relaxing scenic Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express, try your aim at our Corn Cob Chuck shooting at targets down range, just some of many fun activities in the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages. Maybe try to get a strike while Pumpkin Bowling or a family challenge taking place at the Tug O War. See you this Fall at the Farm! We are taking reservations for school groups during the week for our school field trip packages, give us a call for the details.
Pricing is as follows:
Huge Pumpkin…….$8 Large Pumpkin ……$6 Medium Pumpkin …… $4 Small Pumpkin…$3 Tweener Pumpkin…..$2 Mini Pumpkin……. $1 Pie Making Pumpkin..…$2-$3 Gourds……..3 for $1 Colored Corn Bundles…..$3 Corn Stalk Bundles…$3 Straw Bales…$6 Squash (Burgess, Spaghetti, Butternut, Hubbard, Acorn, Multi Colored)…$2 Tomatoes….2 for $1 Potatoes…..5# for $5
Three ways to pay…….. Must pay for activities in advance
- No admission charge to the Farm just pay as you go (only pay for the events you go on & the pumpkins you pick or just take a stroll around the Farm, plenty of photo opportunities.)
- The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special – our best value………$15.00 Gets you access to all events in both the Big and Little Pumpkin Villages (a $27 value for $15 save $12 per person).
- The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village (a $9.00 value for $4.00, save $5.00 per person).
The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $15.00…..gets you access to all the activities below plus all activities in the Little Pumpkin Village: (a $27.00 value, save $12.00 per person)
- Scenic relaxing Wagon Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express..$4.00 under 2 free
- Play Check Point Chaos in our 8 acre Corn Maze ……..$4.00 – No one under 12 years admitted without an adult
- Corn Cob Chuck (shoot targets down range with our giant sling shot)….$3.00 per bucket of cobs
- Pumpkin Painting………..$3.00 includes a mini pumpkin to paint
- Scare Crow Making (see how creative you can be)……$4.00 (bring your own clothes -long pants/long sleeve shirt and receive $2.00 off)
The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband Special $4.00…..gets you access to all the activities in the Little Pumpkin Village listed below: (a $9.00 value, save $5.00 per person)
Old Fashion Water Pump Races $1.00
Tug O War……..$1.00
Round Bale Hay Play……….$1.00
The Gravel Pit……. $1.00
Pumpkin Tic Tack Toe……..$1.00
Please No Smoking allowed on Farm & Please No Pets
The Patch Café serving food from Noon to 2 pm Weekends Only