Pumpkin Patches near Appleton WI
Pumpkin Patches near Appleton WI will soon be orange around Northeast Wisconsin. We have cut our 10 acre Corn Maze and will be doing some finishing cuts before kickoff weekend on September 16th. The Farm has begun its annual transformation for our Fall Farmtoberfest Celebration which kicks off September 16th & 17th from 11am to 4pm and runs every weekend though the end of October, weather permitting of course. The Pumpkins are looking good with hopes of a bountiful harvest. We will have all sizes and shapes of Pumpkins for you and your family to choose from. We also have a large selection of assorted gourds and 6 types of Squash, including Acorn, Multi Colored, Butternut, Spaghetti, Burgess Buttercup, and Hubbard. Pumpkin Patches near Appleton WI and spending time at the Farm is great for Fall Family Farm Fun.
Fun activities in the Pumpkin Villages include: Pumpkin Twister, Pumpkin Toss, Corn Cob Chuck, Round Bale Hay Play, Scare Crow making, Pumpkin Painting, Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Checkers, Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe, Relaxing Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express, plenty of picture taking opportunities, Old Fashion Water Pump Races, Tug O War, Bud’s Building Block Bonanza, Gunny Sack Races, finding your way through the Corn Maze, playing Check Point Charlie Challenge, and of course searching the Patch for that perfect pumpkin you have been dreaming of all year.
Wristband specials include all access for all events for only $15. The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband is $10 (that only includes round bale play, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin toss, pumpkin twister, Gunny Sack Races, Old Fashion Water Pump Races, Tug O War, Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe, Bud’s Building Block Bonanza, and Pumpkin Checkers). You must have a wrist band to enter the Little Pumpkin Village. Events that can be bought separately only include the Corn Maze, the Wagon Hay Ride, Corn Cob Chuck, Scare Crow Making and Pumpkin Painting.
The Farm Store will be stocked with squash, ornamental corn, straw bales, corn stalk bundles, various gourds, and all sizes of pumpkins. We are now taking reservations for school groups during the week for our school field trip packages, give us a call for the details.
When searching for Pumpkin Patches near Appleton WI, we hope you give us a try and let us create some memories and traditions for you and your family. We are located only 25 minutes from Appleton Wisconsin and only 20 minutes from Green Bay Wisconsin, just a short drive for all the folks in Northeast Wisconsin. Our Farm and Pumpkin Patch is very close to the Fox Valley and the communities of Shawano, Oshkosh, Fondulac, Chilton, Hortonville, Oconto, Oconto Falls, Neenah and Suamico. Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/porterspatch/ and follow the transformation of the Farm into Farmtoberfest.
See you in the Patch!
Pricing is as follows:
Huge Pumpkin…. Gourds……..3 for $1
Large Pumpkin …… Colored Corn Bundles……..$3
Medium Pumpkin …. $4 Corn Shock Bundles…… $6
Small Pumpkin ……$3 Straw Bales………$6
Tweener Pumpkin…..$2 Tomatoes & Potatoes…….
Mini Pumpkin……. $1 Pie Making Pumpkins…….
Squash (Burgess, Spaghetti, Butternut, Hubbard, Acorn, Multi Colored)…$2
Three ways to pay…….. Must pay in advance
- The Big Pumpkin Village Wristband ……$15.00 Gets you access to all events
- Can Pay only for these events separately: Only the Corn Maze, Scare Crow Making, Pumpkin Painting, Corn Cob Chuck, Wagon Hay Ride
- Scenic relaxing Wagon Hay Ride aboard the Porter Patch Pumpkin Express..$4.00
- Play the Check Point Charlie Challenge in our 10 acre Corn Maze (find em all and enter to win) ……..$4.00 – No one under 12 years admitted without an adult.
- Corn Cob Chuck (shoot targets down range with our giant sling shots)….$4.00 per bucket of cobs
- Pumpkin Painting………..$4.00 includes a pumpkin to paint
- Scare Crow Making ……$6.00
- The Little Pumpkin Village Wristband $10.00…..good ONLY for these events in the Little Pumpkin Village. Round Bale Hay Play, Gunny Sack Races, Pumpkin Checkers, Pumpkin Toss, Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Twister, Bud’s Building Block Bonanza, Pumpkin Tic Tack Toe, Old Fashion Water Pump Races, Tug O War
- If you want to upgrade to the all access wristband from the Little Pumpkin Village……an additional $5 is required
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED & NO SMOKING DURING FARMTOBERFEST
2 and under are Free for the Corn Maze and Wagon Hay Ride only